Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / Hp Printer Technical support | 888-827-9060 | Hp Printer Support
loader
Auteur
Sujet du message : Hp Printer Technical support | 888-827-9060 | Hp Printer Support
Lien permanentposté le : 08 Jan 2018, 07:39

Installation of a HP printer Support for a USB cable connection to a Windows computer is not a cumbersome task. All you have to do is follow the below mentioned steps:

• To prepare your computer system for this, make sure there is no previous installed printer version
  • Also make sure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state
  • Get a USB cable with length 3m or more
  • There must be a USB port on your device
  • In case you have connected the USB cable to the device before installing the HP driver, then search Windows for Devices and find out device and printers control panel in the options displayed. Right click on the icon of your specific printer model and go for Remove Device.
  • As we are a third-party tech support service provide, you have to visit 123.hp.com to find out and download the drivers for a specific printer model. Now follow the instructions provided there to install the drivers in seconds.
  • At any step of installation of a HP printer or allied driver, if you face any issue or have query, pick up your phone and dial HP printer installation contact number 1-888-827-9060 to resolve the problem in no time.
  • On the other hand, if everything goes well, click download under the Driver-Product Installation Software segment and follow the step by step procedure.
  • Select USB when asked to choose a printer connection option
  • The setup is complete and you can now print a test document
agario
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : Hp Printer Technical support | 888-827-9060 | Hp Printer Support
Lien permanentposté le : 11 Jan 2018, 11:09

I think there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share! Good luck!

vex 3

(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 26 Mar 2018, 10:42
carrier kit
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 23 Juil 2019, 16:05
Retour en haut