ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / Steps to Access My Norton Account
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : Steps to Access My Norton Account
Lien permanentposté le : 16 Jan 2019, 10:03

The norton account website lets you manage Norton subscriptions, reinstall products, find product updates and other useful features as well. Talking about some of the product features, it includes Norton Online Backup which lets you get a backup whenever you need. One can use the website to review Norton Online Store purchase records. Apart from all this, users can easily check their subscription renewal details on it. Suppose that you wish to download some of the previously installed products and recover product license information, you can directly do it by visiting Norton My Account section. If a user has already an account on it then they can directly visit Norton.com/setup and if not they need to create an account there. We have listed out a few of steps by which one can access and manage their Norton My account.

#Step1.
Try to find the email address associated with your account. Remember the email address that you used while purchasing the Norton services. If you are unable to find that , you can contact the Norton customer care and can easily recover the account’s email address. If you don’t have much time for that, send an email to Norton Customer Support.

#Step2.
By accessing the My account section of Norton, one can easily restore and recover a Norton Account password. Just visit the Norton website and click the “Sign In” link and select the “Recover it here” link. Now you can place the email address associated with your Norton Account. Click on “Continue.” Wait a few moments. You can use the temporary password you receive.

#Step3.
Login with the correct login credential. Now, you can access your norton account login from my.norton.com then click the “Sign in” button. Enter your Norton Account password and email address.

miami
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 24 Jan 2019, 06:35

norton setup: norton setup Product Key. Norton setup product key is a 25-character alpha-numeric code written on the back of a retail card. Norton nu16  is user friendly and easy to navigate with inbuilt instruction to setup and scan your device for protection.

Suman desai
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 11 Fév 2019, 05:53
Retour en haut