Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / How Do I Activate Microsoft Office?
loader
Auteur
Sujet du message : How Do I Activate Microsoft Office?
Lien permanentposté le : 18 Déc 2018, 18:27

Activate Microsoft Office - Once you have installed Microsoft Office by Microsoft Office Online Store or Microsoft Office Online Store, it is very easy to activate Microsoft Office.

If you are buying the Office of Microsoft Office setup, you just need to install it and accept the Terms and Conditions. HOWEVER, if you have it in a CD or DVD You Would need to enter the Office product key setup , install your Office And Then gets activated and ready for use.

If Microsoft office is not pre-installed - Office.com/setup

• Visit www.office.com/setup and sign in with Office account (Microsoft account, work or school account).
  • Select Install Office from Office Homepage. The 64-bit version will be installed by default. However, if it detects you have previously installed the 32-bit version, this version would be installed instead.
  • Once Office com is downloaded, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
  • Select Yes to " Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" User Account Control prompt.
  • Installation begins and ends in some time. You may see the sentence "You're all set! The office setup is installed now ". Also, an application will be played to show where to find Office applications on your computer.
  • Select close.
  • Your Office gets activated by an application such as Word or Excel. HOWEVER, in MOST cases, Office is activated once you click  Accept  to Agree to license terms.
Aaradhya
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 22 Déc 2018, 05:32

An obligation of appreciation is all together to share this information. I to a great degree like your post specifically. You have amazingly shared a helpful and charming post with people continue sharing attentively look at it jpg to pdf file

Suman desai
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 07 Jan 2019, 09:49

free gift card generator   and   free gift generator  and  free gift card generator  awesome this post    

miami
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 24 Jan 2019, 06:37

norton setup: norton setup Product Key. Norton setup product key is a 25-character alpha-numeric code written on the back of a retail card. Norton nu16  is user friendly and easy to navigate with inbuilt instruction to setup and scan your device for protection.

Retour en haut