Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / How to create Norton my account from Norton Identity Safe client?
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : How to create Norton my account from Norton Identity Safe client?
Lien permanentposté le : 23 Oct 2018, 06:22

Norton.com/setup:Since June 2017, the standalone copy of Symantec’s product named Norton Identity Safe or NIS cannot be downloaded by new customers. However, the Norton Identity Safe is still being provided along with other Norton Security products.

Locate Norton Identity Safe from your desktop. It may be present in the taskbar as well.
Click on its icon.
Go to the Sign In window, if you are a new user then go to create an account.
Type your full email in the box and then click on Next.
Norton Identity Safe will verify the provided email address automatically to see whether it is presently linked with a Norton user account.
In the window for Create Norton My Account, enter your password as well as other credentials.
Click on Email me Norton product updates, Symantec offers, and security news (optional) if you wish to get promotional mails from Symantec regarding what’s new in cyber security.
Click on the button: Agree and Sign Up.

alex
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : How to create Norton my account from Norton Identity Safe client?
Lien permanentposté le : 29 Oct 2018, 12:56

This post is really very nice, I like the post, thanks for sharing 

free gift codes generator

free gift card generator

free gift card generator

Retour en haut