Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / Norton Clean help you boost your device’s performance|norton.com/setup
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : Norton Clean help you boost your device’s performance|norton.com/setup
Lien permanentposté le : 24 Aoû 2018, 07:36
Cleans up App Cache Files
When you uninstall an application, it leaves behind several residual files, which consumes storage on your device. Norton Clean (for which you don’t need 

Norton setup) analyzes the same and safely take out such files to release the occupied memory.

Removes Junk Files
There are several applications that create junk files when you use them. Norton clean runs in the background to detect and then remove such files which 

further frees up the storage space.

Removes obsolete APKs
With the new updates of the Android Operating System, it may happen that the earlier files of the same get obsolete. To ensure the complete removal of 

those files, Norton Clean initiates the removal process after at a certain period of time.

for more info go to www.norton.com/setup
agario
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : Norton Clean help you boost your device’s performance|norton.com/setup
Lien permanentposté le : 30 Aoû 2018, 10:29

I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be like to read this article!

asianfanfics

Suman desai
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 11 Oct 2018, 09:39

I am totally agreed with this article and I just want to say that this article is very nice and very informative article free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator and free gift cards generator    

Retour en haut