Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / METHODS TO UPDATE NORTON TO THE LATEST VERSION – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : METHODS TO UPDATE NORTON TO THE LATEST VERSION – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
Lien permanentposté le : 06 Aoû 2018, 06:49

METHOD 1 – USING NORTON MY ACCOUNT:
-First of all, you need to open your browser which you commonly used on your system.
-Furthermore, you need to sign in to your Norton account, using your login credentials.In case you do not have an account then create a new account.
-Also, you can reset the login credentials by clicking on the given links, if you forgot.
-In addition, go to the Devices page and then search for the device name.
-Furthermore, click on the Update option beside your product name.
-Now, follow the instructions to Update Norton to the Latest version.
-In case you are facing any issue then contact Norton Support or norton setup for help.
METHOD 2 – USING NORTON UPDATE CENTER:
-Open your web browser first, which you are using on your system.
-Furthermore, you need to visit the link updatecenter.norton.com to update your product.
-You will now be redirected to a new web page.
-Click on the Update Me Now button to start the download.
-Furthermore, click run or SaveFile to save the file on your system.
-Click Run, to run the setup. Or you may need to double-click on the downloaded file to run the setup.
-Furthermore, follow the instructions displaying on the screen to finish the process.
-Once the process is finished then restart your application to save the changes you have made.
-If you found an error while installing updates then you may contact Norton Support for help.
-If you follow either of the methods mentioned above then you can Update Norton to the Latest Version. For more details contact Norton Support or visit norton.com/setup.

Suman desai
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : METHODS TO UPDATE NORTON TO THE LATEST VERSION – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
Lien permanentposté le : 11 Oct 2018, 09:44

I am totally agreed with this article and I just want to say that this article is very nice and very informative article free gift cards codes generator and free gift cards codes generator and free gift cards codes generator      

Retour en haut