Cliquez-ici pour être banni
Bonjour. Connectez-vous

ForumForum

Forum / InLibroVeritas / La boites aux idées / Run 3 is the finale of endless runner game series
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : Run 3 is the finale of endless runner game series
Lien permanentposté le : 26 Juil 2018, 12:03

Run 3 is the finale of endless runner game series - a series game very, very popular in the world. This game developed by Joseph Cloutier, with art, animation by Alex Ostroff and music by Jesse Valentine. It was published on June 5, 2014 and now run 3 has currently more than 20 playable side tunnels, 306 levels with 298 levels which are published and playable.

After trespassing in the prohibited zone which is full of increasing amounts of dangerous holes, you run. If you fall into one of the holes, you will find yourself lost in space so make sure to watch your step. Let’s face it, running is a real drag. Nothing’s worse than running around in circles in hopes of burning a few calories. This game is set in outer space, which beats the park or the gym any day.

agario
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 03 Sep 2018, 12:32

I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing more than your post. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!

devast io

GeekaDB
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 04 Sep 2018, 22:08

Merci pour le partage de ce jeu,

chirurgien esthetique tunis 

carrier kit
(membre)
Auteur