ForumForum

Forum / Béta / Bug et des bugs ? / My printer won’t print
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : My printer won’t print
Lien permanentposté le : 06 Juil 2018, 07:38

There are many reasons why your printer won't print, so start with the basics such as checking to see whether there is an error message or
warning light on the printer. Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged
in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi.for more info contact to hp customer service.

And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead. In our experience, some Wi-Fi printers are unreliable in terms of
their connection. So it's worth unplugging your printer and any powerline network adapters it's connected to, then turning everything back on
again.

Choose the right printer!

Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 17 Juil 2018, 16:31

Instant Printer Support Company is well known for providing reliable and satisfying Support. We offer assistance to both Home and Office Printers. Users Can faces any issue with the printers which they have to get fixed. Instant Printer Support has qualified and proven expertise that probe the problem and offer the quick and best resolution without wasting the time of clients.  

https://sites.google.com/site/printer8562692666help/

Suman desai
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 11 Oct 2018, 10:10

I am totally agreed with this article and I just want to say that this article is very nice and very informative article free gift card and free gift card and free gift card      

Retour en haut