Messages : 198
Creating a Norton account is a part of installation. Regardless of your product, whether you have a Norton Trial version or a subscribed product, you can create an account in both the cases.
1. Open a web browser and copy paste the link in the search field norton.com/myaccount
2. You are now directed to Norton Login page
3. Click on the Sign in button available on the middle of the page as well as at the top-right corner
4. Select Create an account option available right next to the sign in section
5. Enter all the details in the field
6. Select your country and then enter your phone number
7. In case you receive a code on your phone number, enter it in the field generated. This will link your mobile number to your account
8. Recheck the details before submitting and once you are confirmed, click on ‘Create Account’
Your account is now created. Create a password for your account complete the process. If you want to update Norton account information, go to you profile and then select the option of ‘Personal information’. You can also change your account password by going under the same section. After making all the changes, make sure to save them.