Messages : 49
Follow the stepwise procedure detailed below for customizing the Permanent notification within the AVG Antivirus for Android application, easily:
- First and foremost, launch the Android application of the AVG Antivirus on the device.
- Now, choose the ‘Settings’ menu from the main activity.
- And then, choose the “Notifications” option from the context menu appeared on the display.
- Now, under the “Permanent Notifications” section, choose any of the following options for customizing the settings as per the users’ convince:
- Light theme: This option will display different notifications with some light background along with four widgets.
- Dark theme: This will display the notification corresponding to four widgets with a darker background.
- Classic Design: This will display the active state of the protection prevailing on the users’ device.
- Hidden: This option will completely turn off the notifications that might inhibit the abilities of the AVG Antivirus Android Application to protect the device.
- At last, click the “Save” button for saving the entire changes made by the users.
For any help regarding the stepwise procedures mentioned here, call the AVG Support Toll Free Number to get an instant assistance from AVG Customer Support team.