ForumForum

Forum / Auteurs / Salon des news / gathering student data
loader
Auteur
(membre)
Auteur
Sujet du message : gathering student data
Lien permanentposté le : 15 Avr 2018, 09:36

The overkill of data collection, whether it be about students or teachers, is outrageous and totally unnecessary! As Ileanred when having to write my essay on education, our educational system worked fine and produced outstanding students for years without data because students went to school knowing they were required to work to achieve and succeed. To enter teaching some 40 years ago, one had to have a high undergrad index to be selected into the program and there was no self esteem movement or political correctness to taint the system. Now we have the latter and we have major corporations and many unknown behind the scenes companies collecting data for profit at the expense of student privacy. The federal government needs to enforce FERPA and not sell out to these companies, one of whom operates under the guise of being a non-profit foundation!
A teacher can have all the data in the world on students, but if they (and their parents) refuse to actively participate in the educational process, the student will not succeed!

zadizaf
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 17 Avr 2018, 08:12

Deciding for a gas blower, you have to consider the fact that you have the best electric leaf blower strength to turn on the machine since they need a cord to be pulled requiring a solid yank to do so.  

alex
(membre)
Auteur
Lien permanentposté le : 28 Aoû 2018, 14:36

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative. This is the information I am looking for. free gift card and free gift card and free gift card              

Retour en haut